All code snippets are (unless noted to the contrary) written by myself and are free to copy and modificate.
- Display control with an ATmega How to control a Batron MDL16265 display (2x16 characters) with an ATmega.
- PWM with an ATmega128 Example about how to use the PWM controller of an ATmega128. Here with 57kHz PWM at 14MHz CPU frequency.
- Multitasking with the ATmega128 A simple example about multitasking with an ATmega128 and the freeware OS freeRTOS.
- Multitasking with the ASURO robot Despite the small memory size the ASUROs ATmega8 can do multitasking too.
PHP, HTML & CSS
- Analyzing AWStats logfiles with PHP This code snippet allows you to read the AWSTats output files and use the extracted data for various purposes (e.g. for a visitor counter).
Delphi / Pascal
- Webcam interface How to use a webcam (or an other video source) with Delphi.
- Voice output Some examples about how to use the MS Speech API for simple voice output with Delphi